Return, Refund and Exchange Policy
Africaribtraders.com is owned by CED Investments LLC. The word CED Investments LLC, Africaribtraders.com, African Caribbean Traders, We, Our, Us will refer to the same entity throughout this document. This document may change at any time. It is your responsibility to check for the most updated version of this document.
All refund requests and returns must be made within 30 days from the date of purchase. By filling out an RMA order that can be found by signing into your Africaribtraders.com account. All returns to must be packed properly to avoid damage and must include a copy of the original receipt, a gift receipt or proof of purchase.
Full refund are available for most items returned in new condition within 5 days of requesting for return of the shipment date and not later than 30 days from the date of purchase.
Refunds are available for non-food items whose original packaging is intact, unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging and has not been damaged or opened.
All food items purchased on our website cannot be returned or refunded. Purchase is final and seller will accept no refund or return. Please do not send your purchase back to the seller.
We offer partial refunds on items that can be returned. Under the following conditions an item can be returned by a buyer on our site:
- If the buyer returns the item to a seller damaged, or in a condition that is different from the condition in which the seller sent it, the seller has the option to issue a partial refund.
- If seller described and listed the item accurately, but the buyer simply no longer wants it, seller has the option to refund the item price but not refund the shipping costs.
IMPORTANT: All returns to must be packed properly to avoid damage and must include a copy of the original receipt, a gift receipt or proof of purchase.
To return an item, please take the following steps:
- Customer find the item in his/her personal Africaribtraders.com account and select Return this item from the Return action drop-down menu.
- Select the reason for the return. Depending on the seller's return preferences, we may put you in touch with the seller directly.
- The seller would provide buyer with their own shipping label.
- Pack the item carefully. Include the packing slip, apply the shipping label, and send the item back to the seller. You must return the item within 5 business days of requesting the return. It's a good practice to include tracking information when returning an item.
- Buyer can track the status of the returned item in the Purchase history section of his/her account on the site.
- The seller refunds buyer within 6 business days of receiving the returned item. If the buyer is requesting a replacement item, the seller ships it to seller within 5 business days of the date you request a return.
Please login to your account to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise
Authorization) number within 5 days of purchase date if you need to return an item.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seller may have a restocking fee policy. Buyers should look at the product feature to see if seller has a restocking fee on return items.
This depends on the seller of the item. Sellers would be allowed to the option of whether to allow exchange of item or not.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Only regular priced items may be refunded; unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Only regular priced items may be refunded; unfortunately gift items cannot be refunded.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If a seller described and listed the item accurately, but a buyer simply no longer wants it, the seller has the option to refund the item price but not refund the shipping costs.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us on the website or send an email to email@example.com.